Select Inks Custom Screen Printing

Select Inks Custom Screen Printing
Your Trusted Source In Screen Printing

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pick Me Just In Time For The Holidays

     What a Great DEAL Select Inks has for you just in time for the Holidays, Use code FBF20 for 20% off your Custom Apparel Order. Do you want to get Grandpa that special old fart shirt or Grandma that Shirt with your own photo on it telling her how much you love her, maybe a shirt for everyone to wear at the Dinner table for Christmas, Yes we say CHRISTMAS at Select Inks, Think how much fun it will be to have that Family photo in front of the CHRISTMAS tree, or fire place with everyone matching in that Shirt you designed yourself, or maybe your Child did a CHRISTMAS picture and you want that on your Shirts.

     How about Tee shirts for your New Years Party just think of all the fun you can have with that, by passing out shirts with tour Special Message to everyone just before the stroke of midnight, This will be something that will last for more then a night to remember, they will wear that shirt all year long. 

     Select Inks also Supplies the corporate look with Polo's and Wovens, so don't feel left out in the cold because we also sell Coats, Aprons, Towels  and a lot more, remember Select Inks will Screen Print What You Want, When You Want It!

     Stop by our new Store In Gladwin, Michigan or our web-site Http://www.selectinks.com and Design your Apparel the way you want them using your own art work, Picture or one of our 1000's of designs either way just have fun with your Design and remember it doesn't cost anything to use our web site, only when you order a shirt, Plus we will give you 20% off your order just use code FBF20. 

Thank you and God Bless you and God Bless America!

Select Inks
816 E. 1St Ave
Gladwin, Mi. 48624             sales@selectinks.com
989-246-0888 Store
888-270-0799 Fax
989-424-8700 Mobil


Remember to stop be Ryonet for all your
Screen Printing Supplies!

4 comments:

  1. Wow What a Great Response thanks to everyone for the orders, keep them coming in. Remember to order that one of a kind Shirt, or maybe shirts for the kids homeroom class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are wanting to make Shirts for the Troops @ cost. Select Inks well make 144 Shirts and if you want to help out give us a call to donate a little something and we will add to that number. The cut off is December 11 for the Shipment to get there by New Years Day. Any Ideas what to put on the Tee-Shirts? We will be printing them on American Made Tee's. Give Me a Call to do Check by Phone, Credit Card or even by mail. Cell Phone is (989) 424-8700 Store Phone is (989) 246-0888 Thanks and God Bless America

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding 87 people stopped by my Blog in 5 days THANK YOU. We received 5 orders for Christmas Shirts and 2 orders for New Year Shirts. All Orders will be shipped out By November 29Th. You still have a lot of time to make that shirt order, give me a call and lets talk INK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and thank you for stopping by 290 visters in 6 days. Grandpa told me years ago that anticipation of success is better than success it’s self but in the same breath he told me that failure was the success of most men! How does one measure Success? By the Home they live in, by the money in their bank account, or maybe it’s the new car they drive. I think it’s the pride in one’s self as too their life when they Die. I don’t think you can ever measure success in life because you can always do better, work harder, love more and wish for less. I thank all my friends for their help on making Select Inks what it is today because if it wasn’t for you keeping me going and allowing me to open my new store Monday I’d be measuring success as a failure.

    Grandpa also told me that if he won’t eat lunch with someone he sure won’t buy from him. He told me to be thankful for whom I am, what I have got, the people around me, and always treat people the way you want them to treat you. I find it’s much too easy for a person to get mad, yell and spit then it is to smile and say have a good day. Anyway I just want to say thank you to all my friends, my new friends and all the people I hope to have lunch with one day.
    You’re Friend

    God Bless America
    Bob (Ghost) Gean

    P.S. if we have lunch, I also love CAKE!!!!

    ReplyDelete